The Round Top Antiques Fair began over 30 years ago in the Round Top Rifle Association Hall. Miss Emma Lee Turney and her company, Antiques Productions, were asked to organize an antique show in a little German town that was quietly being restored – Round Top, Texas.
The fair is no longer one show. Over the years it has become a two-week event featuring thousands of merchants spread out over four small towns: Round Top, Warrenton, Carmine and Shelby. Shoppers can find virtually everything under the antique-buying sun—from museum-quality art and furniture to signs, machinery, crafts, light fixtures, hats, knives, toys, crystal, glass, telephones, imports, folk art and more.
Held each spring and fall, the fair includes about 35 separate shows with at least 2,500 dealers; not to mention the surrounding fields, warehouses and tents covering cow pastures and black tops. Marburger Farms covers a 40+ acre site just south of Round Top and has attracted the largest number of dealers.
Antique Week Rates & Policies
The “Seasonal” rates stated on the Rooms & Rates page apply to Antique Weeks.
- 13% Hotel Occupancy Tax not included.
- Rates include a full savory breakfast.
- All room rates are double occupancy. Add $50.00 plus tax for each additional guest.
- A deposit in the amount of the first night’s stay or 50% of the entire stay is required to make the reservation.
- The deposit is nonrefundable.
- The balance must be paid in full 45 days prior to arrival to secure the reservation. Balances remaining unpaid at this time will automatically cancel the reservation.
- Cancellations must be made at least 45 days prior to arrival. No refunds will be given after this time.
- Payments for groups of four or more guests must be placed by one form of payment by a single contact that will be responsible for the entire reservation.
- Guests who choose to shorten their stay while in residence are still subject to the cancellation policy and are responsible for the full balance due on their reservation.
- In consideration of our other guests, prior arrangements must be made for children and pets.